It is an honor and a privilege to welcome you and you child on board. Big Dreams Learning Center provide a quality daycare with educational curriculum for your child. Plus, we accept NCI. And, we have cameras is all rooms that can be monitored from any smart phone, tablet or PC. We believe that we all have a purpose in life and our is to work with kids and watch them learn. Share. Laugh. Grow and mature.
What Makes Us Unique?
Parent Involvement is highly encouraged.
Low student to teacher ratios/ individualized instruction
The majority of our teachers hold degrees in Early Childhood Education or a related field
Convenient proximity to Frazier, Stuchbery and Burnett Elementary.
Motor Development twice a week for Toddler through Kindergarten students
Music Class Weekly for Two’s through Preschooler students
Specialty classes in Art, Science, Computer and Drama for Pre-K students
Parent Involvement is highly encouraged
What age groups do you serve?
We have year round, full day programs for children age 6 weeks to 5 years.
What qualifications must your teachers have?
1. Lead Teachers – Either a degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, or a CDA, along with at least
2 years of experience in an early childhood setting. If no degree or certification, at least 3 years teaching experience in an early childhood setting. With all new teachers, excellent references are necessary.
2. All of our teachers are background checked and fingerprinted.
3. Every employee is CPR/First Aid Certified and must renew their certification every two years.
4. Each teacher must obtain at least 24 hours of professional training each year
What curriculum do you use?
1. All age groups plan together on a weekly basis to determine the weekly themes and activities for their program. In the infants through threes, teachers introduce skills and concepts in the stories, songs, finger plays, art, and table and center activities that they plan.
2. Our toddlers and two's utilize activity filled creative curriculum and 3-5 year old utilize Texas School Ready curriculum along with our own creative ideas when they plan their activities. Computer Class, Motor Development, Spanish, and Music classes along with field trips enhance the curriculum in this age group.
When is Big Dreams Open?
We’re is open year round, Monday through Friday 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
What is your tuition?
We pride ourselves on staff longevity and experience and offer innovative programming in a unique setting. Big Dreams Learning Center offers a number of different programs based on age, length of stay, etc. Our tuition rates have been compared with other child care facilities and schools in the area and are very comparable. Please call the school for further details between 8:00 am 5:30 pm Mon-Fri
What payment types do you accept?
We accept cashier check, money orders, money gram and credit / Debit card. No Personal check. We also accept Texas NCI.
Our Centers observe the following holidays:
New Year's Day
New Year's Eve
Day After Thanksgiving
Please note that because holidays observed may vary, please be sure to check with your Center Director for specific closures.
Elementary Schools Nearby?
Atkinson, Moore, Frazier, Stuchberry, Southbelt, Webber and Meador.
Hobby Airport, Clear creek, Ellington field, Southeast Houston, webster, friendswoods, League city, Pasadena and Pearland.
Big Dreams Learning center is located in the Food Town shopping center on Scarsdale and Beamer. Across from Memorial Herman Hospital Southeast, San Jacinto College, Hong Kong supermarket and 5 Minutes from Beltway 8 or I-45 South
When is tuition due?
Monday of every week by 6:30 pm. Late fee of $25 on tuesday and $5 per day after tuesday.
What do I do if I am interested?
Call 281-464-2500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org